Thread: I need to vent
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 04:42 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

sfgirl:

This started a little over a year ago...absolutly NOTHING like this before.

It could be caused by anxiety...but as much as I've had to drink, plus my general bad health...I have to find out what the cause is--whether by alcohol damage or anxiety. I have these things pretty much everyday. They come out of nowhere sometimes...but most often when I'm moving around a lot, and that scares me. I haven't made any real effort in the last year to exercise because I'm usually too afraid. I'm going to tell him/her this...that I need to know if it's safe to exercise. I know that by not exercising I'm doing my heart and general health a disservice (I walk to work, but that's not much...and yes, even walking is enough to set them off).

Blood tests have shown that I have a normal thyroid...so...I dunno...but I'm tired almost all of the time (been like this for probably almost 15 years), feel depressed...anxiety.....it's frustrating. Maybe all of it's in my head.

I wore a heart monitor....apparently I'm having a lot of PVC's and some Ventricular Trigeminy...so my PCP decided that he should refer me to a cardiologist.

I really hope it's nothing...I'll actually be relieved if there's no damage and it's all caused by anxiety or some kind of hormonal imbalance....these things can be caused by so many different things.