Thread: my Daughter
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 03:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marge

Post my Daughter

My daughter is 43 and she has been in and out of the hospital and rehab places four times in the past two months. I'm so scared about what or I should say when her fragile body won't be able to take it anymore. Id've been going to alanon meetings, and just this weekend a alanon retreat. But my concentration level is centered more about what is going to happen to her. She now is a motel, because she blew it staying with me(drinking) two times. I can't afford to do this much longer. I know about the enabaling and guilt trip, but it's hurting me to see her deteriate every day. She had a bad divorce recentley and can't seem to cope. She can;t hold a job anymore and her health is slowly getting worse. I'm really scared how much longer she will be on this earth. I have a full time job and renta a small 1 bedroom house. My concentration level is getting worse because I can't help but wonder is she's going to make it. I put her in a motel this weekend and told her she could only stay 3 days. (Second time I've done this)She thinks she can do it this time. I doubt it. I love her but this pattern has happened too many times. Appreciate any feed back thanks Scared, sad Mom