View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 AM
  # 286 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Thanks. I am doing better this morning. Last night was rough though and when I finally got to sleep I kept waking up. I talked to bf's ex, who is living in the same town where he is right now, she said he's been acting weird. I woke up in the middle of the night and I had a moment when it sort of all came together: bf is back on drugs. I hope I am wrong but it explains so much of what is going on... plus every time I have had a moment like that I have been dead-on accurate. It is so strange to me that his ex-- who I normally don't get along with at all-- and I are starting to form a cautious friendship because of him. I don't think he can do this on his own, and she is starting to think in terms of getting an interventionist involved (this might sound over-involved for an ex, but they have a 7-month-old daughter together). The problem is that we don't *know* if he is on drugs or not. The signs are there, but he has successfully hidden any actual proof so far and all we have is strong suspicion. She's seen him on drugs before and I think she did a little here and there before she had kids, but she does not know I did drugs with him and that makes the whole situation a little sticky. I might eventually have to come clean to her in order to help him but I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it.