View Single Post
Old 02-06-2002, 04:19 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Sally
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Dear Lisa

You'll never regret posting here, Your story is my story....., two years ago things got so bad, I had a nervouse break down, I was paralized with anxiety....A feeling I never want to have again....I did recover..My anxiety...has lessend, I still fear them...and try to control my stress, most likely because of the fear of loosing my mind. what started me into recovery was going to co-denpendency meetings...It was all I could do to go to them... I read,,,codependency no more...great book..
The best advice I can give you is separate mentaly from him. Let him go...... look deep into your self.. and start with one baby step away... one step at a time... I talk like I've got it all under control., but believe me I don't ... I still am married to my active drinking A. I have three children, and I struggle everyday,...wondering what I should do next or what I'll have to do...next. I'm tired, scared...and angry... And I am still on my journey to self healing.
We are all wounded angels here....
you already took one step....congratulations..you found this site and posted... and you've found friends and support. Things will get better...People do care...you'll be surprised how much we care.
So happy you found us....
regards
Sincerly
Sally