Old 01-27-2009, 07:08 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
lovinmenow
Too far from the beach

Hey Tommy and Hippy! You guys are doing great. I am feeling fab too. I went to the gym yesterday and spent an hour on the eliptical machine. I too have a complete workout room with a treadmill, bike, weight bench, free weights etc.. I don't use it that much only because I like outdoors or the gym better.

I love skating, running cycling, and I also like the gym because of the atmosphere. Sometimes I like to dance. I have a dance floor in my house! (call me crazy). As a sidenote, I must say we have many parties and to my credit I have not had a drink at any of them this year. Who wants to be the drunkin hostess anyway? I am very proud of myself!

Last night I pulled my exercise bike up in front of the big (65 inch) TV. Today I need to get some batteries for it and I have decided that due to rainy weather, I am going to watch the Aussie Open and cycle!!! Wish me luck.

Tommyk you really are an inspiration to us all! Let's keep up this thread. I have been following your routine. Please keep it up!