View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:02 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

I can say that I am not an AAer but I was once a church going non drinking no sex having save them all before they burn Christian. There is nothing wrong with that if it works for ya, it doesnt work for me anymore. My point is that gneiss is right about people meaning well. I can say with all honesty that when I tried to "save " someone I was thinking about them and seriously wanted nothing less than their happiness, however, I was obviously misled at the time thinking that the only way anyone could truly be happy was to follow what I had found that was working for me. I chalk that up to being young. Anywho, as annoying as it is for people to try to convert others to AA to God or whatever the flavor of the week is, for the most part these people are just trying to share what they believe is a gold mine of spiritual knowledge. Most people mean well, but you know what they say about good intentions.......There is a difference between wanting to share and wanting to choke you it. Wow I am a babbler today!:chatter