View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Yeah Spark, thats great news. It is really hard to wake up everyday to go to a job that you hate so I am very excited for you. Allport, honesty is the best policy IMHO and Im glad that you were supported being honest this am. Good luck at your doctor appointment. Are you thinking about counseling? Some people find it useful, others think its a joke. It works for me but not for everyone. Well I am checking in, I cant say how glad I am that you guys are here, that this site is here, I havent been to a meeting yet, Im thinking I will go wednesday though. There is a non-AA based program here where they even do accupuncture to help with the healing. Im not so sure about getting stuck with needles but Ill look into it. Tuesday I am going to get an herbal wrap done, its supposedly detoxifying. I wonder if it works? Does anyone know anything about that? Herbal detoxifying stuff? Anywho the sun is out and I am taking the week off. I may go to the gym today. I think Ive already dropped a little weight off my beer belly, I gain like 65 pounds in 2 years from that horrible rotten juice I was drinking. Well on that happy note, Good Day to you ALL!