View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Well it was a great idea, however I never got around to it and huzzy is home now, he came in last night. He seemed really wanting to reconnect last night and I felt like cuddling but he wanted to get intense and I just wasnt feeling it. He cried. I tried to talk to him but he ended up wanting his space so he rolled over and went to sleep. I was left feeling "WHAT? just happened?" This morning, before we could have a chance to talk about last night we had a tiff at the breakfast table. I am not sure if I am crazy or what. When ever I get upset with him he ussually gives me this intent look and says "Theres nothing to be upset about.." It drives me crazy! To me it feels like he cant let me feel my own feelings, hes so uncomfortable with them that he has to fix them or make them stop. At least that is my perspective. He says that he is trying to make me feel better.....that is not how it feels to me. So I calmly explain this, that while I appreciate the thought it is not in fact helping and could he not say that to me anymore. Then he gets dramatic, "oh fine I wont say anythign about how you feel anymore, nothing at all you dont have to worry about it." In my head I am screaming "FU*K!!!!!!!!!!" I had to do a time out and let me tell you that I havent really wanted to drink in the last 11 days till today which is my 12th. So I went and showered and came straight upstairs to vent here!!!!!!!!!!!! Any thoughts, opinions? Am I crazy? This is what I meant by driving me NUTS.