View Single Post
Old 08-20-2001, 07:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
joyfulheart

Linda,

Clear your mind for a moment. Close your eyes and picture 2 people who you love so much that you would die for them instead of hurting them.

ok, now think about never seeing them again.
I'm sorry to say this sweetie, but if you don't get away from this man(I use that term losely) you are going to either go literally crazy or he will kill you!!!

He is very sick and knows how to manipulate you. IT IS NEVER OK FOR ANYONE TO TAKE THEIR ANGER OUT ON YOU, ESPECIALLY PHYSICALLY!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so young, don't waste your youth with this person who has a diease that will make you as sick as he is!!!

I've been with my alcoholic for 11 years and now I'm kicking myself in the bottom for not taking care of myself, and ALLOWING him to make me sick too!! :O(

Now with 3 kids, I have some real soul-searching to do and after all these years and tears... I can tell you love is not one of the things that I can feel for him now...

take care of yourself!!! Remove yourself from the situation and seek help @ an abuse shelter. How important is your life to you??
this diease is unpredictable and can be deadly like any other diease.

Think about your dreams for the future and go for it!!!

write back..... I care about you!!
hugs, hugs, and more hugs
joyfulheart