View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

Just like Coming home...

Its familiar, I get the same feeling of unity, warmth and friendship each time I get to come by here. It seems utterly impossible its been 7 years since I greatfully found this place. I hate it truly I don't know anyone, but so glad everyone here thats unfamiliar has found this place. Im going to try and make it a priority to get by more often, JT & Ann if your out there HI
Im waving away!!

In November of 08' I had my 3rd and final little girl on 11-3. We are really blessed, still with the same guy, and our wedding date is set for May 30th of this year. So, now I have my hands full with a 12 yr old, 2 yr old, and 2 month old! Eiyyiyiyi....its a 3 ring circus for the most part. But wouldn't change it for the world! 3 weeks after giving birth to Claire, I lost my dad to a massive heart attack on the 19th of November. Its been a tuff past couple of months, and trying on me mentally. Im hanging in here and doing the best I can from day to day. One day at a time.

Work has been crazy busy, I still keep the long stupid hours, but planning on cutting back some as the home load is more work as well.

Gosh, it always feels good to come by here. Maybe later I can get by while Im covering the silly night shift.

Hope to hear from you guys! I hope all is well with everyone.

XOXO
Adell