View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:06 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

thanks for the thoughts and I will definitly be talking to my sponsor about that. She knows me very very well. And I will be trying the mix above too. I also tend to eat fresh pinapple too. Thats excellent for kidneys too.
Okay, I hope your listening to your sponsor.

I never once abused my percocet.
My AH told me this many times over, while barely being able to talk straight, drive straight, think straight, or anything straight.
And this amittedly is your DOC....any narcotic for a NA is fatal. Your Dr.'s now have to treat that disease by not treating you with narcotics. Thank HP for the good Dr's. I wouldn't want to be partially responsible for your relapsing, or potential death either.
Gwen, if I remember correctly just last July you were surprised a Dr. gave you a script for vicodin after you clearly told him you were an NA. Now you are where you are.
I know you wish you probably had never told them, but recovery is your responsibility.

I don't know why your urine tests turned out the way they did, but call it a blessing that maybe HP is doing for you what you haven't or couldn't do for yourself.

We want to see you get better without drugs that are fatal for you. I'm sure HP and your children want the same.

Stay with the meds your on and get lots of rest. Trust the Dr's care now, and don't try to take things into your own hands. Hoping for the best.