View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:39 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Needing Help thanks for the thoughts and I will definitly be talking to my sponsor about that. She knows me very very well. And I will be trying the mix above too. I also tend to eat fresh pinapple too. Thats excellent for kidneys too. As far as the stones go, my urologist has done 3 lythotrypsy's this year already. With lytho there isnt much of the stones left I guess to do a lab test to comprise what the stones are made of. He said he needed to do a 4th surgery right after the 3rd lytho because he couldnt get the left kidney at the same time. But he refuses to do the surgery or see me because I cant pay $1000 upfront. So Im left on my own till I can get medical coverage to get the next surgery done. Te next surgery he does is what is called stone manipulation with stent replacements o he can actually retrieve the stones.

And its not about what doctor will give me narcotic and who wont. If that was the problem they wouldnt have made such a big deal out of me getting percocet from one doctor and getting them from another and ten testingme and the percocet didnt even show. Its about faulty urine test and them coming back and accusing me of either being positive for one drug that Im not taking and for not taking my narcotic when I have been.

The deal with that is they wanted me to taper off the narcotic and I was doing so. They dropped me for a drug test and it came up negative for percocet. They got mad thinking I wasnt following treatment when I was. And in my post above, I made menton of the fact that I would make sure the other doctor knew that I had gooten another script from my other doctor. The only time I would get another script fom my other doctor was when I couldnt get in to see him or when he's out of town. So, its not about the percocet. Its really just about finding a right treatment with out them accusing me of being an addict and doing illegal things.

I never once abused my percocet. I just dont want them to use my recovery against better treatment. But I will keep your post in mind when I talk to my sponsor today. I really appreciate the post. It gives me something to think about.