View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:16 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Good Morning. Im up this morning feeling a little better today than yesterday kinda. Ive been getting lot of prayers and PM's from alot of friends and they mean alot to me. I have started a list this orning of everything I need to talk to this doctor about like my concerns of this medicine or that. Im also listing how I feel physically and mentally periodicaly thru the day. And I want to ask him to reffer me to a doctor that isnt going to discriminate me too because Im an recovering addict. Im sorry but that really just gets my goat! (Good grief that sounded really county huh?)But seriously Ive done EVERYTHING right and never played the game of who can give me more narcotics. Ive made curtosey calls to the other doctor before appointment time just to let them know. Ive never taken anything other than what and how its perscribed. When they dropped me for a drug test in the ER this last time and the percocet didnt show up in my urine they again asked me if I was even following the rules they set for me.

I dont mind being questioned as they have a job anda license to protect but to all out accuse me? I dont think so. If I wasnt in so much pain in the ER I would have really given him a piece of my mind. I was too scarred to for fear he wouldnt treat me. But you wait till I see him next time. Im thinking that next time may very well be the last time too. I think if I dont get a medium of decency of respect at the pain doctors this thursday, then Im going to St. Louis.

I am NOT an overbearring demanding person. I tend to be quiet mild mannered and easy.

Till I get mad.

But anyway Im not gonna worry about that right now. This other doctor may be really nice and we will be all good. Now then, Ive said my prayers for to day. Kinda nice to sit here quietly with no tv on, the sun is absoluetly brilliantly bright, the dog is stretched full length of her little self half across the couch and across my lap snoring, the 4yo is still sleeping miracle of miracles.