View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

Gwen, I see addict all over you, I can't blame the Dr's., for making thier decision. It's for your own good. Stop looking for a way out of it.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, and most likely withdrawing from the opiates, as well as adjusting to new meds. As soon as you get through this, one step at a time, you can think about what the next step will be.

I like the idea of the recipe above to keep kidney stones out. This is excellent advice and this is the kind of treatment you need, to stop the culprit of the illness, not just stop the pain.

Eat well, get good sleep. Research nutritional and vitamin supplements for your ailment.

I am not one to feel sorry for my self generally but today is just mounting up to be one big pity party it seems. Im really struggling with my sobriety to just go get pills or meth illegally. Im so fed up with my life in general I just want to walk away form it all. Im tempted to go to a bigger city hospital and get different treatment.
And above all, think of your children before you run to the streets for drugs. They need you home and getting well, not you out there making yourself sicker. Okay.

There are other ways "through" this other than narcotics. And you and I know it.