View Single Post
Old 12-30-2001, 06:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dayo

Unhappy I'm married to a junkie

Hi every one,I went on the chat line tonite and I heard so many sad stories that are so much like mine,this is my 5th mariage to an adict it seems to be a pattern for me.when I met my current husband he was clean,or at least I thought he was,but as it turns out he was hooked on pain pills becouse of several opperations on his back.That is how I met him,I also have a bad back and we met each other at the same doctors office,I thought that was so romantic but as it turns out it's been a living hell.I have to addmit I am bringing this on my self becouse I love him so much I can't bare to loose him.I am afraid that I will not only loose him to drugs but also to suicide.he hsa overdosed a few times and I would take him to the hospital and stay with him until they would pump his stomac and send him home.He has gotten alot more crafty,now when he is taking pills he will stay away from home and I will worrie even more becouse I'm afraid he will be found dead.I suffer from depresion along with chronic back pain and so many other health problems there are to many to mention.I feel my problems will get better if my husband would get his drug problem under control.I'm at the point now where when he makes his next mistake I will throw him out until he gets some clean time.Do you think this is the right thing to do?We are ruined financialy,we had to move out of our home where I lived for 12 years into an appartment,that is much,much smaller.If any one cane offer me some advise I would be grateful.Deb(dayo).

------------------
Deb