Old 09-07-2001, 04:37 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Faith
Paused

Mindy I just finished reading all you had to say and I don't feel you were hard on me.You told it like it is.If it was up to me my son would have been out the door months ago.Its my husband who is allowing this to go on.Tonight all I wanted to do was relax after a work wek that juast seemed to drag on at a snails pace.I told my son I did not want him to pick up my grandson because all I wanted to do was relax and spend time with his father.We haven't spent very much time together lately because he's been working alot of overtime and we are losing touch with each other.I love my grandson dearly but I just wasn't up to having him here this weekend.Without my knowing my son went behind my back'Asked his dad if he could pick Jr. up and he said yes (He didn't know I'd already said no.Then in walks my son and grandson and I tryed my best not to show how upset I was because of my grandson.Then I went to the frige for a bottle of soda pop and I couldn't find any.Sometimes I put some in the crisper and instead of pop I find a 40oz of beer.Well I lost it,I showed him the bottle and told him "I don't want this in my house" He snatched it out of my hand and told me why don't I just Die! I am feeling like I have no choice but to leave because I refuse to have to live like this anymore.I will stay with my brother if I have to.As soon as my son leaves my house then I'll come back.The way I see it my husband will just have to except what I do because if he isn't going to stand with me on this than thats his decision.I've reached my limit and I'm only doing what I feel is best for me.i have no control over the way my son chooses to live his life but I'll be dam*** if I'll let him bring me down with him.Thanks Mindy I really appreciated all you said in your post.