Thread: Need hugs
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dor5711

Need hugs

The last week has been hell! Gee, and I thought I had problems when the AXSO was in my life fulltime. Now my son has once again put me through hell this week. J has had emotional problems for years and I have tried everything. He refuses to talk to any therapists. He has been on meds for Bipolar for the last few years. I don't think he is taking them any longer. He basically failed his first semester in college (it's local). So now we are trying to figure out the next step. My ex husband and I thought we had gotten thru to him and he was going to take a lighter class load in the spring as well as get some social and life skill counseling. After the weekend, he went ape and refused to make any phone calls and it ended up being a stomp up the stairs with him screaming he doesn't need any f-in counseling, leave me the f alone and he's not taking his f-in meds. It hasn't gotten much better in the last 2 days. He is 18. He needs to take the next step since his father and I can no longer do that for him. I'm also afraid that pot might be in the mix but if I confront him with it, it will only make things worse right now.

I spent last night sitting in front of the tree crying for 3 hours. I can't do it anymore. I feel like I am ready to crack bigtime.............

I just need some hugs.........

Love,
Doreen