View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
howareyounow

Thanks SO MUCH for letting me rant....
It felt good.

I'm going to try shaking it off!

(Apperently he was able to get the methedone treatment right away was because of his Diabetes, they said he needed medical treatment in a hospital to detox or he could die in the process of the detox. The only bed available was in 6 weeks. My husband said he could not wait and didn't want to be on heroin anymore, so the only option was to start methedone....he is going to still go in for the medical detox in Feb. but I guess now it will be for methedone ...)I think since it's a big treatment center in a big city they do it faster...this may NOT in fact be better however....

I also found out that on Christmas eve he stole money out of my mother and my joint account. He spent hundreds of dollars that day on herroin. I kept on calling him and asking where he was, he kept saying he was still christmas shopping, I said that it was Christmas eve and the family should be all together, he was only suppost to be gone for about one hour, he was gone till dinner....sad part of this story is he had the baby with him all day.....THat scares me.

I told him to find a bridge and jump off it. That after what he has done no human should live with themselves.....
...I said I didn't mean it after...
but I know I should not have said that (he was calling crying, very depressed, he said he's only alive now for the kids)
He also came clean about selling off his wedding ring.
How much does a user really spend? is it thousands or hundreds?

we used to laugh, travel, talk and play.

Now I know he would do litterally anything to get high.

Happy New year everyone.
I hope we all have a better 2009