View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JerseyGirl

Well, interestingly......

On xmas eve, at his family's house, I said something totally off the cuff that I honestly did not mean as anything - as I said it, it did not occur to me he would not know what I was talking about.

His brother had this little "Ms Wonderful Doll" - you push a button and she says dumb stuff like - lets not stop for directions, maybe you will find a shortcut.....or no, please let me take out the trash, i can use the exercise.....it was cute, but dumb. anyway, he is fiddling with it, and says - yeah, this is what men want to hear, and I, joking along, said - yup, perfect for you, plus she is blonde

OK - back during his drinking binge, he several times told me how he has always wanted to "be with" a real blonde, just once, blah blah, kept going on about blondes.

So, the words shot out of my mouth, as a joke - but he stared at me like - huh, i don't even like blondes what are you talking about.

Hoo-boy.

so I kind of just brushed it off....and he said - what, I said that? I said yes, didn't matter. He says - I really said a lot during that month didnt I? I didn't answer immediately, and he said - in a few weeks, we are going to sit down, because I need you to tell me everything that happened.

Who knows if it will actually happen - I am not going to mention it - but if he does ask directly, I will give him the cliff notes version I guess.

Last edited by JerseyGirl; 12-29-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: typo