Thread: In jail again
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
copperpenny

Unhappy In jail again

My ASD was arrested again on 12/23 for prostitution, VOP, giving a false name and resisting arrest. My prayer had been that she would get arrested and be safe for Christmas. Every time she gets arrested the circumstances are worse. Jails, institutions and death oh my !! I remember that from her NA mtgs. I am really afraid she is near death. Her mug shot looked almost non-human, skeletal. We have adopted her 8 yr. old beautiful daughter and I just hurt for her sake. ASD will be 37 in January, using since 15. We have done it all, many times over. I am just sad for all of us, need prayers and hugs. At least we know where she is for the next few weeks. Last jail time she had a chance for rehab and although told us she would go, she didn't. Just doing what addicts do right? I would like to reach out to her but the risk is too great, I must focus on (her) our child. Addicts will suck the life right out of you if you let them. Prayers for all who write here and prayers to those addicts that still suffer.