View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tiredlady2006

Next on my list... Need advice!

Hello! I was sitting here trying to figure out what to do about my living arrangement and then thought, oh yeah, I'll ask the group! You all are helping me so much.

So, quick recap, I left on Christmas and have been staying with my mother. The reason I left my house, was because we have two children together, but he also has 2 older boys who live in the house as well and they have already been through a divorce once, I didn't want to make them have to move or disrupt their life with school and what have you.

I was starting to get into specific reasons with my husband, about why I left, and then I realized that its just giving him things to dispute and point out that he can forgive me so why can't I forgive him. Finally I told him yesterday that I don't have bad feelings towards him, I am just unhappy and trying to follow how I feel. He said, "Ok, I can live with that". I think he is being nice for now so that I will think he is sooooo great so why am I leaving.

So my question is, I found an apartment and can pick up the keys tomorrow. I mean, this is really happening quickly and I know its not in my hands becauase of how smoothly its going. So, the question is, do I tell my husband that I found this apartment first, or just go and pick up the keys and then tell him?

I already let him know that I want him to stay in the house and that I will get a place for myself and little ones...so should I just go through with it?

I worry that if I sign the paperwork before telling him, it might rock the boat and things have been going so smoothly so far.

What do you think?