View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notsleepingwell
I'm HOME!!!!!

Thankfully it's over

*****o, we made it through, have to say, there were a couple of times when things almost melted down, but we held it together for my grandson. The daughter and I had a truce to get thru Christmas. This has been one of the most stressful Christmas's I've ever spent

At one point my daughter mentioned casually, that it was tooo bad her boyfriend couldn't be here, that she was worried about him because the homeless shelter's are closed during the day, and because all the stores were closed Christmas day, she wondered what he was doing.

I said, "well, he had the option to come over and wouldn't"....and then we started arguing because she was insistent that he wanted to....till finally I said, "I have the tape upstairs, where he says emphatically that he doesn't want to come over, do you want to hear it again?" That shut her up nicely.

I find since all this happened, she likes to look at me like I"m crazy, and say things like....you don't remember this?????? Really???? Getting a little irritating around my grandson. I'm soooo irritated with her....she's soooo wrapped up about moving back in with the boyfriend and leaving her son AGAIN!! She rationalizes nicely...saying....Ohhh, we're just getting on our feet, then we'll get him back....I just wanna shake her till her teeth rattle. Actually, I'd really like to beat her down!!!! Alas...I think that's illegal, although I now think I'd be doing society a favor.