View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 03:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
marle

I believe that you are very upset right now and you have a right to be. But I am not sure that letting your grandson listen to the message is the right thing to do now. Your grandson knows what is wrong with his mother and her boyfriend. Maybe he needs to stay in denial a bit right now as he needs it to protect his psychological state. Give it a few days and see what happens. I thought that my daughter was using about a month ago. I was so angry and was going to call up her new boyfriend's step mother and father and tell them about my daughter's addiction. After I simmered down a bit and realized that what I thought was using behavior really wasn't, I was glad that I waited. I would have just made things so much worse than they needed to be. That is just my opinion and you still can do what you want, but the fact that you are asking for suggestions shows that you really are not sure you are making the right decision. Actions taken in the heat of the moment are not always the best ones. Sending prayers that things work out for you and your grandson. It is such a tough place to be in. Hugs, Marle