View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cessy68

ahhh, the couch.... is that where all of our addicts reside while we are being beatches???
lol.
Little sarcastic humor.....

I'm sorry you are going through this, I know it must be very hard trying to raise two children rather than 1.

(again a little sarcastic humor)

Seems like I get a bit of that in me when I'm at my witts end. I call my addict my overgrown adolecent living in my home.

I'm in the process of moving him out (without him knowing). I pretend to be indifferent most of the time, but I do care. I care about my well being and how that affects my kids.

A miserable mom, makes for a miserable kid.

Remember that and put you and your son above his needs.

He is of no use to either of you in this condition- I know it is the holiday season - so this will be a rough couple weeks, do what you need to keep your home in tac for your son.

Perhaps if you continue to put a little sarcasm into it like I do- it will help you move on.

Once you find the place in your heart and mind, telling yourself you are done with this exsistance (and that is what living like that is like) you can put together your plan on how to have him exit your world.

It isn't going to get any better...... we all know that. Is that what you want?

I pray that you find peace and contentment through this and the holidays.........it couldn't have come at a worse time eah??

Take care,
Love,
Cessy