View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
I struggled and acted out what...tuesday was it???

I read about that earlier today. How are you doing now?

What do you do to get through it?

I was in a rage last night and I took all of my anger and hatred out on that ipod. I was out of control. I called off of work again today. That makes two times in a week.

I want to get out of the house, but I have nowhere to go because I don't have a car. Even if I did have a car, where would I go? I don't like feeling this way...a little trapped...and I want to run...but to where?

I feel like such a little kid. When my parents find out what I broke, they'll be upset (although I'm the one who paid for it). They'll probably ban me from using their computer (in fear that I'll destroy it). They don't understand why I've been behaving like I have. Remember, "people don't suffer from depression." They probably think I'm trying to get attention. It's so frustrating. I just need someone close to me to understand.

I need someone to help me. I can't do it myself. This is why I moved home. I was living on my own and slipping into the abyss. Silly me for thinking that reaching out to my parents would help. They think I'm full of sh!t.