View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

They can be so manipulative

Can you believe AS is not in jail, they realized him the next morning. The officer called me to say " what a lovely, honest, well kept young man he is" She also believes he is telling the truth. He does have a court date set so I will have to testify that I saw him steal the vehicle. As for the credit cards, ID and sentimental bracelet, he claims he left my purse in some bar and when he went back to get it it was empty. Police have identified the two girls on Video using my card. When I spoke to the officer yesterday she said they were putting survelliance on the one girl trying to catch her for identitity fraud. So this girl has my birth certificate , social Insurance number , and drivers licence. How nice!!!!! AS calls me today and says" ya I just got in from a big party bash last nite drank all nite" Next thing out of his mouth is he has no food, he had enough to drink with and probably buy crack, the he says
how nice the cop was and he can probably beat the stolen vehicle charge. I'm so sorry to vent again, just very upset that these addicts are running around with my ID what a violation, and AS doesnt seem to have a care in the world plus they have my cell phone with all my personal numbers and my home address. I hung up the phone on AS and put him on call block. This cop was very young obviously not been on the force too long and does not know how manipulative addict can be. Maybe its a good thing I am still angry.