View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
veryrestless722

finally changed my number

i finally just went ahead and changed my number im simply not dealing with my xah anymore

he called again last night, said he was at the salvation army, i wasnt aware they had a rehab program but i have no clue about that dont really care

i told him i didnt see any point in him calling me anymore especially after the last time i saw him (he claims he dont remember anything about that night) and said we share a son, im like it doesnt matter , what do you expect me to do sit and wait on you for the 6 months, i said what exactly do you want, i asked if he was still in contact with that girl and hes like thats my friend, i said well what do you want me to do, hes like im not making any decisions right now, i said does a marriage certificate mean anything to you, hes like yea it does but i dont know right now, im just like dont call me again im not answering and i hung up the phone, the idiot still doesnt want his family and hes supposedly been sober for over two weeks and he still is choosing this other woman

if you dont know you want your family now then i sure as hell aint going to be strung along for 6 months, ive told him over and over ill file for divorce and make visitations for if thats what he wants and he always says he just needs time, he cant just be a man and let me go, he still wants his hook in, whats so hard about just saying you want to be with someone else and letting me move on, its not alcohol thats caused his problems hes just naturally a very cruel person i just never seen it, even sober he wont admit to what hes done or be a man and take care of his family

im so tired of dealing with him so i changed the number and he has no way of getting in touch with me, the girl can have him and they both can leave me alone, ive got 6 months now to get myself straight and out on my own before he gets out of there and hopfully he wont be able to find me, he doesnt want his son his actions have proven that so theres no reason for him to contact me anymore or to know where i live

he thought i was just gonna sit there and talk to him like we were buddies and come up there for visitation, hes out of his mind and maybe now he will have a wake up call and realize im not going to be there for him anymore, im not going to be someones last option, me and my son deserve better, he didnt want to make a decision so i made it for all of us

i feel so much better now, i dont have to worry about screening my calls anymore, i dont have to hear any quacking from him, i dont have to know anything hes doing, and best of all i cant break down and ever call him cause i dont know the number to the place and he doesnt have his cell anymore, i feel like im finally free