View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
retroshark

yea thas rough indeed. and the CIA part - i totally know what you mean. upon release from jail, i was completely psychotic and the only thing that was stopping me being more than verbally hostile was the fact that i was nearly incapable of any body movement. i had been hallucinating so many things that were just out right insane. i thought i had esceaped from jail 3 times, and when i told this to the bondsman he told me i wasnt gonna be released til i explained how i got out and who helped me, which i did, and because it was so rediculous they paid no attention to it.

im still on anti psychotics, well, i was until last week. my shrink took me off of them slowly, and now i cant sleep so he told me to start taking melatonin, which gets me to sleep fine, but the whole day im restless, anxious and have continuing racing thoughts. today it became unbareable so i took my anti psychotic tonight and i feel 100% better. i was only on a maintenance dose of 2.5mg down from 10mg, but that little bit seems to really be keeping me strait. im on medication for ADHD anxiety depression and OCD, but i guess that anti psychotics are just as important. im calling my shrink tomorrow to tell him, cause i cant get through a day feeling like i was. i was diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, and i beleive that i eventually will develope full on schizophrenia, and shoudl remain on anti psychotics for the duration of my life. it truly makes me feel better inside my mind, and i think it would be stupid to cease taking something that helps.