Thread: Day 2, again
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Fiona630
Just another day...

The negative emotions are surely bad today. Last time I quit I didnt feel this emotional, but every time I have tried to quit I felt different, emotionally. Its not bad like I want to have a drink..just depressing...I guess. I dont want to blow up at anyone so Im trying to just keep to myself but thats hard to do with my son home with me and the husband off hunting again. All the pissed off feelings of the past few months seem to be piled up on my shoulders today. So I went and got a few movies and think I will order some pizza in a little bit. Bought a few different flavors of some herbal tea...and thats how I will roll tonight! lolol

And that all or nothing thing...why is that? Why do we have to be cursed with that? We surely never asked to have this problem. I so wish I could be "normal" and have 4 beers within an entire evening at the bar and be good. I used to just go to the bar to dance..had a few beers here and there..but as I got older that seemed to have slipped from me. But I do know that I can party without drinking..I have done it and I did still have fun. I felt great the next day when everyone else had hangovers. I was proud of myself cuz I REMEMBERED every thing that no one else could! lol So it can be done and it will be.

Thanks all!