View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:04 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
rubycanoe

day 19

HI,
I started the day out grateful and posted in the gratitude thread. The last half of the day has been pretty bad. Actually this whole week has been one of the worst weeks of my life. Sunday night my husband was drunk and said some really really mean things to me. At work a couple people have been really rude. I have been crying every night. Sobbing. My dad is very sick and dying, we had a family meeting yesterday and my one sister is saying I said something I did not say (lies) and now she has cut off with me and my entire family (husband and kids) as she is with all of my other siblings except one and my Mom. She wrote a bunch of lies about me and my other sister lies about me. The only support and kindness I have is from my Kids, and husband has been better the rest of the week when he saw how depressed I am. I know 2 of my sisters love me, and my Mom loves me a little, my Dad really loves me though, we are very close. He is my hero. I am so proud of him in his struggle with his alzheimers and other illnesses. Anyway , I guess I have some gratitude left after venting!! I didn't drink !! I still have a few people in my life who love me, and I will continue to be kind and be the best person I can be and know my God loves me, and I won't let anyone ruin that relationship!!