View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:58 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

First off thank you all for being here for me. I am sitting here agreeing with all of you. I feel the same way. When he messed up bk in June in Wk Release I refused to lift a finger to help him get out. He did it all to himself. He then sits in jail writing letters, giving orders, making everyone else jump through hoops, and burning up the phone lines to anyone who lets him, trying to get out.
He ran up over a $500 phone bill on his dad's cousins phone in 2 mts then was mad at his dad cuz he could not then afford to buy him the clothes he promised cuz his dad had to pay that phone bill. My son still doesn't see it is his actions bringing all this trouble on himself. He had gotten wk release in June & was due to be paroled Sept 10th then he got into that fight at wk which was considered mis conduct by wk release & was sent bk to jail. He also lost his parole. Then he started with the lawyer. Selling that car & having his dad hire the lawyer. Well it cost $1,000 & the lawyer got him bk to wk release. He was blessed enough to find a job a very short distance away from wk release & this job was in his own field. So what does he do, make plans to go out, uses coke & gets bk 9 hrs late & is again sent bk to jail.
The way it stands now ( as far as I know ) is he must seve out 2 sentences. One is up June 27th ( his brothers B Day ) and the other sentence ends Dec 25th 09. Then he will be finished & he will be free & there will be no parole.
Doesn't he see that his actions hurt everyone else in our family??? He then sits in that jail, watching tv & wants everyone else to do things for him to help him get out. I am so sick of it.