View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 06:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Mr.Hyde

Originally Posted by ShellySprinkle View Post
i've been feeling alright since i started my suboxone yesterday. but i just had to call out of work because i'm starting to feel sick.

i feel tired, and nauseous. i feel like i'm trashed. is this normal?? i really don't like feeling this way. i have to take another dose in a few hours. is there anything i can do to feel better?
It sounds like you are having the same effect that most without a tolerence have when they take subs. My first question is what was your daily usage and of what drug? I was in rehab with a chick who had a vicoden habit of "5 pills every other day"- not to downplay the seriousness of vikes, but the dr. gave her 12mg of subs daily, and she was wasted for like the first 5 days.

Suboxone IS a strong opiate, and it has the effects of such. The beauty behind subs is that in a highly opiate tolerant person, they simply don't get sick, they don't get high either. And no there's really nothing you can do to take the effect of the subs away.

Hate to say it, but it sounds to me like your dr. is actually raising your tolerance, not really a good thing. You probably wanna contact him, like right now.