View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

God....Please Help My Family!

Please I need prayers for my whole family....

I talked to my daughter last night, age 23. She is still living in the same home w/ her EXAfiance, and his parents. The parents live downstairs and her GS, and her abf live upstairs. She and his father went in on a mortgage loan together (I knew it was a bad idea, and a hasty decision on her part from the beginning, now she's stuck). She called last night and told me he's back on pills again (this guy I swear is an exact replica of my AH). How did this happen? I asked her if he was on that stuff when they met, she said no. He said he was a recovering addict. So, she's clear across the states from me and without knowing it ended up w/ a guy just like AH. She hated AH because of what he did to me.
Her exabf lost his last state job because of drug testing positive for opiods/opiates unprescribed. He stopped using, got another job. And now he's using again. He stole her script of hydrocodone, she got from her dentist, he stole $140.00 from her. She has a girl spending a few days w/ her from Oregon, she I guess has a pot prescription (ridiculous) for back pain. He stole some of her pot and cigarettes, opened a pack took some and then blamed it on the baby 2yrs old.
She has to sleep hiding her money, debit card, everything.
She told me last night he was out to dinner w/ a stripper, and took my grandson with him. My daughter had a beautiful brand new $40,000 jeep that was almost paid off, just repo'd, because he's not paying his part of the bills. She's been working over time weekly for years, she's a supervisor at her job.
She told me she almost knocked him out last week. It's getting bad, but she can't afford to leave. I tell her to just leave, and figure out things later. I don't want to see her in trouble or jailed. My daughter says she'll never get married because of what she has seen happen w/ me.
I told her to find naranon/alanon meetings in her area, she said she doesn't have the time.

AS, age 19, whom I have an order of protection against, because of his addiction (pot) and addict behaviors is living w/ his girlfriend. She is pregnant and they don't know if the baby is his or another guys because they were having s_x at the same time she was w/ the other guy.
So they won't find out til the baby is born, and a paternity test is done. My daughter talks w/ him frequently, and says his girlfriend beats on him. AS at times calls my daughter wanting help to get him away from her, but my daughter doesn't have the money to send him to get to her. He's trying to find a job, and attending GED classes, she says he's been clean.

Then here I am supervising visits going through Family Court because AH won't stay clean and sober.

God Please Help My Family!

NH7