View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:31 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

I signed on after reading yet another bitter, angry, resentful, judgemental, assuming, egotistical and holier than all effin things living or not email from my brother regarding Thanksgiving. The guy has apparently forgotten what Thanksgiving is all about. I was going to post about it but this will have to do. Looks like another crappy alathon here in the one horse town I call home for now.
I should be grateful that I do have some place to go and will be with friends who wont treat me like he does. I have a better life today regardless of what he thinks and says. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge and my cat is happy. I dont have to drink or drug over my feelings about the situation and him as I have done in the past. Honestly, it still hurts that he behaves the way he does but I kind of expect it from him. I know I cant change my past or the way people think of me because of it and the time that it may or may not happen in MY timeframe. I cant imagine having his life and being so miserable about everything. I think I will call my sponsor and some AA/NA friends and get the hell out of dodge rather than responding to him at all.