Thread: I Was Right
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:04 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Thanks Moose, Thats exactely what Joey said in his letter. He was going to look at it as a learning experience. A pretty big one if you ask me. He also writes he is full of regret. wishing he could turn back the clock etc etc.
Well 14 more months out of his life. I said from the beginning of this imprisonment that he should stay in until his time was up. He couldn't deal with that he said which is why my ex arranged to buy his car to get money to pay a lawyer.
NOW my ex asked my dad if he could put the car in the paper for him to sell it !!! He mailed the title back to my dad. I am going to bring the car here & put it on my property, and if my ex asks me about it I am going to tell him we are keeping the money. I will either give it bk to my dad or if my parents agree use the money to help Joey when he gets out. He has never done anything for his kids, let him pay his cousin bk at $50 a month. My ex will get that money over my dead body. I told him to leave Joey there & not to get involved. He has beat enough people in his life, let him see how it feels besides I am not beating him he owes his sons a hell of alot more than that. My dad is way too soft.