Old 11-07-2008, 07:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
northbelle
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Aww....Michael sorry you got such bad anxiety...
I just don't know about the klonopin..it doesn't help some people..maybe you could get valium instead???
Forgive me for prying but...is there something imparticular that you are thinking about ??? Is it the wierd sense of reality that slaps us in the face when we quit opiates?? I felt that way for a long time..like I was back in a world I had been away from ..and had neglected my self so much..Mind you I don't know anything here...I am just going off my own experience...High anxiety is normal for opiate withdrawal...
Try talking to us here more maybe..if you can drum up some words...we will be here for you.
What was the reason that you decided to get clean from opiates if I may ask..We all have different reasons...some loose their kids..their wife..legal trouble..or in my case I was almost DEAD and it was obvious..I was so dependant on opiates to live...
If it seems like a stupid question..don't answer ...just trying to ge tto know ya ...
Thinking of you ...
You can always go to the ER if you feel really bad...I think it would be a good idea right now...
Here for ya!!
love north