View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:51 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Hey Guys! :)

I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. Today is Day 1 for me. Time to begin a new journey. I'm feeling poisoned today so I am very much looking forward to beginning Day 2. I am also feeling a lot of anger because my children have to suffer because of my stupidity. They are a HUGE motivator for me to get my act together. One of my friends over in the July thread gave me the link to a bunch of the Under the Influence posts and they were a tremendous motivator in my last journey of 11 days without alcohol. I think I'd like to get the book too. I realized I might have a problem (or I became aware anyway) back in July, but I just wasn't ready to fight the fight. I came back in October and gave it my first REAL go and made it for 11 days. It was a really good 11 days and aside from a bout with insomnia I felt awesome! I felt so good that I actually ordered a drink with dinner and thought I'd be okay. STUPID. I didn't wake up thinking I would drink. I didn't even wake up wanting to drink. What I did was not THINK...period. UGGHHH...live and LEARN. Yes, I must.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing on this journey to freedom! :)

Sweet Dreams! :) :) :)