View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rebecca4

You need to google Fetal Alcohol syndrome or find as much information on this disease as possible.

This occurs when a mother drinks too much in their pregnancy.
Symptoms range from mild to moderate.
They can include brain damage, not being able to walk, poor eyesight, eyelids drooping shut so surgery is needed to stich them open. They can develop Turners syndrome, especially if she has a baby girl. The child might have anger problems, not be able to talk, maybe not hear. Most children cannot go to school, some cannot sit up straight.

I amall for a woman to have the right to choose if she continue a pregnancy, but to use this optionas birth control is wrong and unhealthy. I dout if she will be able to concieve if she has multiple procedures.

If she cannot get through life now without a drink, how much will she need to drink or drugs when she has a demanding disabled baby.

Ask her would you give a baby a vodka and coke? I am sure she would say no, thats wrong, illegal, immoral etc.
But every time she has a drink or takes drugs, alcohol or amphetamines will pass through her bllodstream to the baby