Old 10-24-2008, 04:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cassandra2

Ya but oh how the moments fade. He was supposed to do something today and he didnt and I feel like that is yet another action of an addict and it is just hard. I will say that I didnt cry or feel like he doesnt love me or that this is hopeless. I feel like this is the downward spiral that is just starting.

I see that he is out of control now. I kinda feel like watching a car going to fast and knowing that its gonna hit a tree. I just pray that he hits it fast and is able to walk away from it.

Today I spoke with his brother in law (who is a recovering heroin addict) and he said that all the grandois plans my ex is currently making are so off the wall that the b n law finally said something to the ex. B n law said you just kinda gotta through your hands up in the air and just wait for it to happen. B n law also said (he got busted selling pills for drugs and his aunt was the one that informed the police who is also a drug addict) that you never know who is gonna turn you in it could be your own family.

Was that a chilling statement or what? Ex is selling some of his script and I know that he is gonna get caught because he just does it out in the open. So I'm thinking that an ex addict is gonna rat out an active addict. What do you all think?????