Old 10-24-2008, 06:56 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

Neverwanted, what a horrible tragedy. What sadness and a memory he will have to live with for a very long time if not forever, and you too an innocent bystander. You did your best to prevent this tragedy by telling him to get rid of the guns, and he had no common sense to do it, nor to have her locked up in a hospital. This is the scary of how far the evils of drug abuse can get.

He found the bullet later and kept it and I dont know why. He took pictures of her blood all over. He said it was to remind him not to use.
That is just evil!!
I just read a book about things like that, called "People of the Lie" written by a christian psychiatrist. Some cross over from the disease/sickness to evil. They don't ever want to get well, they fight treatment, help, etc... They like the high, the drama, blaming others, the lieing and just being evil. And do you mean he saved the bullet that was taken out of her? You did the right thing meeting at the PD, because in reality yes it could have been you. She had murder/suicide on her mind.

I'm thankful you were smart enough to protect yourself, and you weren't hurt.
I know emotionally you were. And it will become a memory that doesn't hurt as much, in time. But after this aweful experience, drug addicts may be people you will not be able to hang around ever again, because they can trigger scary thoughts for you, just to let you know. Thats PTSD.

Well he is back to using and now blames me for her suicide
Okay, so now he's dangerous!!! And you need to run far and fast from him!! He has been horrible to you!!

My prayers and sympathies to you Neverwanted, and may you find a complete recovery through this,

NH7