Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Neverwanted

Needing

She ended it using his gun - here is the bad part. He and I were engaged. He met her at a pharmacy weeks before. He picked her up and they began their dance. I had a ring on my finger and a pregnancy just starting. I miscarried. We had a fight so I went to his house to explain and he was there for her. The both screamed at me and came at me aggressively -

She was horribly entrenched in the opiates....beautiful girl that had lost her kids to her addiction and through three marriages at age 31.

She came in and took what was mine and he allowed it. He moved her in despite what he knew was wrong. In three weeks she was drooling, incoherent and seizing from drug abuse. She moved all of her belongings into his small home and it became inhabitable. So much so he lost it and told her to move out and he had made a mistake and wanted me back.

She had a rap sheet out of control come to find...last BF she had clocked in the head with a beer bottle and ran from the police...and into my ex ad fiance - she had no license no car...nothing but her drugs.

He had enough and asked to use my filed report from our PD to prove she was sick an harassing me. He wanted her out because she threatened suicide with said guns the night prior. I told him I would meet him at the PD and not at his home. I told him to get rid of the guns and the bullets. He did not. The PD did not want to evict her until they learned who I was and that I must love him enough to help him get her out. The issued and immediate removal for the magistrate to evict her the next day because they saw her rap sheet and knew he was in danger.

We went for coffee. He went home, I went home. I got a call. She had found the gun and shot herself in the head. I hope I am allowed to post that, if not my apologies.

She had a history of severe mental issues and arrests and suicidal tendencies.

She was far more beautiful and younger than I and he was enamoured with her. So he cheated. She was telling him she would be happy to die with him. He was detoxing after seeing her get passed out and it made him sick. As he was recovering he realized what he gave up. Told her he wished he were dead. She said CMON lets do it together,

The night he went to meet me he said he was going to talk to me. She wanted to go with him! Which means my life would have ended. She was violent and dangerous. Which is why I met him at the PD.

The PD advised him to run far and fast.

He found the bullet later and kept it and I dont know why. He took pictures of her blood all over. He said it was to remind him not to use.

Well he is back to using and now blames me for her suicide.

Im having a terrible time with this today. Some days I am ok but not today. He is a nasty evil person on or off drugs. I was lured by the cover up and got hooked.

Stupid me.