View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:25 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
devastated

Ahhhh!!!

So nice to hear from all of you, my good friends. Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to send me a post.

Yep, Wenchris, it does depend on your perspective as to whether or not time flys. If you would have asked me that question in 2002, I would have said, "what a horrible thing to say!" But after 3 or 4 times of this nonsense, it's a real relief when you know they are settled and safe! I mean I hated all the time he spent in San Quentin, but once out of there it was much better.

Now, I've become so selfish with my way of life that no one is going to get in my space unless it's my choice! I'm done with this nonsense!

Yes, Moose, I am really proud of the fact that I stood my ground with the Granddaugter! I feel like I did something right in my life now. Besides Mr Dev heard me talking to her, and said "you dida gooda think(g)" so you know I did right.

I remember how many things I did behind his back in the past. U know like taking things out of the pawn shop 100 times over! OMG, going to the worse part of town by myself! The things I've been through with this child (man).

This seems like a good program granddaughter is in. Hope she continues to enjoy it. Probably enjoys it because it's the only stable home she's had in years! When I asked about her brother, my grandson, she said, "oh u know he's saying the usual which is I can't wait to get out of the house at 18!" She said, funny, I was wishing I could get back in at 18! LOL

Well, all thanks for the prayers and support, as usual. Will definitely keep you informed. I know one thing he can't stay here because my thread count is the pits! lol

Hugs, Dev