View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 08:45 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Cecilia

I cant decorate my closets cause theyre stuffed but I been workin on the rest of my house for years and its still not done. Old houses are like that.

Ive collected antiques for years. I prefer primitives and high country. Victorians too fussy for me. I like to use architectural stuff inside and out. I dont really collect any one thing. I am partial to old paintings of animals and fruit, Bakelite, Bennington and yellow ware, adverizing, old books, vintage crochet and craft books, vintage textiles, vintage any holiday. The only thing new in my house is the tv and the appliances.

Im not into anything fussy. No pastels for me. I love all shades of GREEN. And all the deep earth tones like brown and burnt orange.

I read a lot and do crosswords. I do crafts and faux painting and work on rehab projects inside and out. In the summer I garden and work on my hardscape. Ive never been into music. Im not even sure if the car radio works. I cook when Im in the mood. Desserts are my specialty.

I have one Rottenweiler child and
a herd of snitty kitties. Some are insiders and some woodpile cats. The dog has her own cats too.

Sorry Deb but Ive never liked dolls. I used to take their clothes off to dress the cats. LOL.

No pastels for me