View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 02:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nakonc

Great idea!

I am Natasha. My favorite colors are the pastels especially blue, yellow and violet. I have been living alone in my apartment for the past half a year but have no money to redecorate. Once I get the money I would love to have different color themes for different rooms. Like my bathroom in blues and my living room in violets and my kitchen in yellows.

I adore the sea and the beaches and my burning desire is to go to the Maldives and soak up the sun and the water and the palm trees. Become one with nature.

I have two cats and they are really cute, one is grey and one is black.

I love taking baths despite having a rather small bathtub. You gave me some great ideas JT with the seashells and the pics. how do you make sure they dont go all wet and stuff?

At the moment I am at a crossroads in my life. I am growing up, becoming independent, had a painful breakup some three months ago, started living on my own half a year back, live without any alcoholics for the first time in my life, have a new job, spent christmas in hospital. I have all these emotions and can hardly keep up with sorting them out, grieving and rejoicing all at the same time.

Deep stuff

edited to say - My christmas tree is still up as well!!:shades: