View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ushuffle

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Having been a meth addict, coffee was always my legal way to wake up, so it's a difficult thing to face giving up caffeine but I have to, right!?! Also, I realized that the Adivan I thought I had was actually Xanax and I have been taking that daily through this ordeal just to avoid the panic attacks. It is such a hopeless felling to feel one of those coming on and then to feel powerless to do anything about it. I am seeing a therapist who is teaching me various things I can do with breathing and different places on my body I can push on to trigger a calming effect. I want to believe in it, but I can't seem to make it work for me yet. Anyway, how long does it take for the full effects of the Luvox to take hold? I will be completely off my Wellbutrin in 1 more day and was just wondering if there will still be changes going on in how I feel after that. I have almost been on the Luvox for a week now. My second question is that if caffeine and Luvox do not mix, what about my ADHD med Focaline. Does it has the same negative effects as caffeine does?
And then I was just wondering, too, if anyone else would see hives on their chest and neck whenever they experienced anxiety? Have you found anything that helps or do I just invest in a ton of turtlenecks?