Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:37 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  
Ananda

keep hanging around and you will get there DK...glad things aren't too bad...

Bam you hit it on the head....I do believe everything happens for a reason the law of cause and effect..it is my version of an HP....but i don't care for it being tossed out lightly or with the sort of undertones it has.

the good side of it is to help me realize that things don't happen in a vacum and how I can look to see if there is some part of the cause i can make changes on in the future.

I agree that people die forr a reason etc. but how does that help me or anyone in thier pain?

Well i guess if you believe in god as sorta someone manipulating the world we live in toward a good end...that may have some merit. So it is apropriete for many people. When people say that to me, i try to rememer that it makes sense within their world view and that what they are doing is expressing their compasion in the way that works for them or that they have been taught.

I find a heart felt I'm so sorry and an offer of any help i need if it is a real offer to be much more helpful to me. And a hug if i know you well.

SS (HUG)