Thread: prayer request
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blue pansy

prayer request

RAD has to appear tomorrow am before the grand jury as a witness concerning her ex-ab's charges. She is definitely scared and worried about how that will go and if she will see him there. She does not want to see him if she can help it.
She asked if I would take the day off and ride up to give her some moral support.
Wonderful (codie?) mom that I am I will be on the road bright and early to get there and be with her.
She is trying to keep her cool about all of this but it's getting harder and harder. Only one time has she even said that she considered relapse, and that was just quick thought that oblivilon would be nice. But with 15 months clean she said she wouldn't ever go there.
Right now, she is sitting in her car that has decided to drip gasoline all over the parking lot of the college campus. It's almost 7 pm and how many garages are open then? On the bright side it has totally taken her mind off of tomorrow.....

If anyone has a spare minute could you include her in your prayers, I really think she could use them.
Thanks
Blue