Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

My diet went to crap a couple of weeks ago because my mood started to change...that's when I started getting a strong urge to shove food in my face because I knew I couldn't drink. I'm using junk food as a substitute for alcohol right now. I know that's bad, but I don't know what to do.

I know I'm not going out of my mind....I want to say I feel like I'm going out of my mind....but that's not quite right either. I hate this. I just want my brain to cause me to feel okay. I don't have to be happy now. I'll settle for just okay. I can't stop obsessing about things that cause me anxiety and exacerbate my depression. Alcohol always switched it off....if only temporarily.

You know, I was cruising along...I'd have a bad day or two or three in a row at times...no big deal. This time is different. That hopeless feeling is coming back and I don't like it.

Folks, I'm sorry I'm complaining so much...I just don't know what to do. At this point I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it improves enough that I can handle it and move on with my life. There are important things I need to do. That might be one reason I'm stressing out so much...............ugh................

Everyone try to take it easy.