View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Toomutch

Exclamation I'm scared for my son

Today is my son’s birthday, and other than knowing he has juvenile arthritis, we are still waiting for answers. We saw the Rheumatoid Doctor on Friday at Children’s Hospital. He asked that I call this morning at 10:00 am for the results, so I did; now I have waited and waited …… Now it is 6pm and still no call.
I know you all probably dread seeing a post coming from me related to these type issues. But I need you all. I feel like I’m losing it literally. It’s hard to concentrate, I am incredibly depressed. As my daughter was getting ready to go to homecoming Saturday, my son didn’t have the strength to go. He is still not able to attend a whole school day. WHY WHY WHY Lord.
And I have people calling me all day for Cam’s results and it is driving me mad. Finally I have told them that I will call them when I get some answers and to quit calling me.
It is so hard to wait. Doctors have been poking needles in me running tests and they still don’t know what is wrong with me other than IBS and Fibromyalgia. I am so afraid the same thing is going to happen to Cam.
The doctor just called and Cameron has Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. They are still waiting for a test to come back that would indicate that he has some form of arthritis the only boys around his age get.
Please pray for my dear son…