View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 03:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
westie100

Unhappy dont no were to begin..

Ive had a problem with alcohol and drugs ever since i was about 14 and ever since then everything has become so messed up and i dont know what to do anymore it has gotten me in so much trobule in the past and still continues to do so but yet i still cant get alcohol off my mind knowing wot it has done to me. I got kicked out of school when i was 14 and since then have done nothing with my life but got in trouble with the law and abused myself with drugs and drink. Ive gone thru juvenille detetion jail and rehab and everytime i get out 1st thing i do is get off my head and im over it. I turned 20 the other day and am starten to realise there is more 2 life and Im over liven like this. Ive got drug induced psycosis depression and post traumatic stress disorder all becos of the life Ive led and I think Im starten to mature but im always thinken bout the bottle. Ive been going alright lately getten into boxing and exercise but Im at the end of a 4 day bender and i done some really bad things and i dont kno wot to do i wanna change but it just doesnt seem 2 want to happen. Ive lost all my family and most of my friends i dont even have any1 left who i would consider a true friend i feel like life is useless and sometimes I think bout enden it myself. I would love someone to talk to to try to get thru these hard times. Thank you.